- One Of The Largest Electronics Company In The World
- Fortune Listed Company
- Third Largest Corporate Group Entity in China after China Petroleum and China Railways.
- Sales Revenue Revenues Of Over US$ 60 Billion
- Sales Revenues of Electronics division over US$ 15 Billion
- 60000 Employees, 50 Worldwide Offices, 35 World scale R&D Centers, 22 Manufacturing Bases
- Owns Thompson TV And Alcatel Mobile Phones Brand Worldwide
- World leaders in
- LCD , LCD, LED and 3D Televisions
- Mobile Phones & Wireless Phones
- LED & CFL Lighting
- Display Panels
- Digital Products And Home Appliances
- More Than 500 Patents
- More Than 400 New Models Introduced To Market Every Year
- Products Compliant With All Major International Standards
- China's Top Electronics Brand
- China's Most Valuable Brand
- China's Most Admired Company
To become one of the most innovative and respected companies in the world.
To create value for the customers, opportunities for employees, benefits for share holders & commitment to social responsibility.
Integrity & Accountability, Knowledge & Innovation
TCL Group Companies
TCL Corporation has three listed companies: TCL Corporation (SZ.000100), TCL Multimedia (HK.1070) and TCL Communication (HK.2618). In 2014, the brand value of TCL had exceeded $13 billion. TCL was the first company whose LCD TV sales surpassed 10 million. In addition, the total sales of cell phones and other devices reached 53.6 million .The R&D innovation structure of TCL Corporation comprises of Industrial Technology Research Institute, Technical Centre and 15 R&D centres in subsidiary companies staffed with around 4000 skilled R&D professionals worldwide. Covering more than 60,000 square meters, our R&D facilities include more than 5000 sets of state-of-the-art development software, instruments and equipment, 9 labs certified by China National Accreditation Board for Laboratories (CNAL), 6 collaborative labs jointly established with well-known international companies and a postdoctoral research station.